- Nickname: ジュンジュン / Jun Jun + JxSxK
- Birthday: October 23, 1984
- Age: 36
- WACK founder, A&R manager, producer, clothing designer
Watanabe is married and has a son. [x]
He attended one of the leading schools in Tokyo, but he stopped attending in second grade of junior high school, and eventually dropped out. [x]
Around this time, he was in a band and was confident they would be able to debut. This didn’t go to plan, but with the band dissolving, he began to think about a career in music. He felt that having an education would be needed for this, so he took the university entrance exam and started studying at Waseda University of Political Science and Economics. In university, he met Matsukuma Kenta and they’ve remained close friends ever since. Matsukama is managed by WACK, and also acts as the sound producer for all the groups. [x]
After graduating, he got a job working at Tsubasa Plus (Tsubasa Records). This was where he started working as Pour Lui’s manager, then moving onto BiS with her. After BiS disbanded at Yokohama Arena, he left Tsubasa Plus and went on to establish WACK.
Watanabe has his own clothing line – NEGLECT ADULT PATiENTS, which started up in early 2018. The clothing is also sold in his store – MULTIPLE MANiACS, which opened it’s doors on February 24, 2018. [x]
Starting September 15, 2018, Chittiii along with Coco Partin Coco, Peri Ubu, Watanabe Junnosuke, and Sotobayashi Kenta, released their first works as the WACK PHOTO CLUB. The club showcases their work in the WACK x SW (StoryWriter) publication FUCK and FUCK.
• Pour Lui (solo artist) – Manager – 2009 – 2010
• Original BiS – Manager – Late 2010 – July 8, 2014
• WACK – Founder, CEO, A&R manager, producer, etc. – August 2014 – present day
• NEGLECT ADULT PATiENTS – Clothing designer – Early 2018 – present day