‘LIVE DAY’ (February 16, 2019) – Live performances at Onagawa Town Hall
EMPiRE GANG PARADE BiS
1. S.O.S 1. UNIT 1. Don’t miss it!!
2. TOKYO MOONLiGHT 2. Plastic 2 Mercy 2. WHOLE LOTTA LOVE
3. Pierce 3. pretty pretty good 3. SOCiALiSM
4.EMPiRE is COMiNG 4. Are you kidding? 4. 太陽のじゅもん / Spell of the Sun
5. Buttocks beat! beat! 5. Beyond the Mountain 5. CHANGE THE WORLD
6. MAD LOVE 6. LAST 6. BiSBiS
7. アカルイミライ / Bright Future 7. primal.
BiSH Encore (All WACK Groups)
1. BiSH -星が瞬く夜に- / BiSH -Hoshi ga Matataku Yoru ni- 1. nerve
3. stereo future
6. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
‘PLAY DAY’ (February 17, 2019) – All events take place in the Onagawa area
Hide and Seek – All WACK members take part (including WAgg)
After obtaining a special badge from cooperating stores to take part in the event, fans are encouraged to explore the Onagawa area to try and find hiding WACK members. If they discover them, they must shout “Catch WACK” and can then take one picture with each member on their phones.
All members were split up into different groups, they were as follows:
• Aina The End (BiSH) & YUiNA EMPiRE (BiS) & MAYU EMPiRE (EMPiRE)
• Cent Chihiro Chittiii (BiSH) & YUKA EMPiRE (EMPiRE)
• Momoko Gumi Company (BiSH) & Peri Ubu (BiS) & Hanaemonster (WAgg)
• Hashiyasume Atsuko (BiSH) & Go Zeela (BiS) & Yamamachi Miki (GANG PARADE)
• LingLing (BiSH) & MiDORiKO EMPiRE (EMPiRE) & Sayaito (WAgg)
• Ayuni D (BiSH) & Toriaez Hana (BiS) & Terashima Yuuka (GANG PARADE)
• Can GP Maika (GANG PARADE) & Anzupia (WAgg) & Utauuta (Wagg)
• Yumeno Yua (GANG PARADE) & Aya Eightprince (BiS) & MAHO EMPiRE (EMPiRE)
• Haruna Bad Chiiiin (GANG PARADE) & YU-Ki EMPiRE (EMPiRE) & Naruhaworld (Wagg)
• Kamiya Saki (GANG PARADE) & Kika Front Frontale (BiS) & Marin Ba (WAgg)
• Tsukino Usagi (GANG PARADE) & Pan Luna Leafy (BiS) & Uruu Ru (WAgg)
• Yui Ga Dokcson (GANG PARADE) & Mewclub (BiS) & MiKiNA EMPiRE (EMPiRE)
• Coco Partin Coco (GANG PARADE) & Muropanako (BiS) & Love (WAgg)
Onagawa Spanish Tile Painting Experience – All BiSH members (Fan club exclusive)
50 fans were able to sit down with the BiSH girls to create some Spanish titles, painting on different patterns and designs. Each person can make 2 tiles, one to be sent to them in the post after being baked, the other displayed in the commercial area in front of Seapal-Pier Onagawa. The tiles created by the member of BiSH will be commemorated and displayed in Onagawa at a later date.
BiS Tea Party (with souvernirs) – All BiS members (Fan club exclusive)
40 fans were able to sit down with BiS local store, OCHACCO, that specialising in tea making. Fans get to listen to a lecture about tea, help members pick out the ‘scent’ they want to use in creating their own “BiS tea”. Fans then get to taste the tea and take home a little sample.
Soap Workshop Using Local Ingredients – All GANG PARADE members (Fan club exclusive)
27 fans were able to sit down with GANG PARADE at local soap studio ‘KURIYA’ to take part in a soap making workshop. The fans were split up into groups of 3, with 1 member of GANG PARADE joining them to play around and make their own unique soaps.
Onagawa Bay Cruise – All GANG PARADE member (Fan club exclusive)
50 fans were able to take a leisurely cruise around the Onagawa Bay with GANG PARADE. The tour showcases beautiful scenery, as well as the ongoing construction to the town.
Head to a -30℃ World with EMPiRE– All EMPiRE members (Fan club exclusive)
50 fans get to attend a guided tour around “Masker”, a cold storage facility used to keep fish fresh. Onagawa is known for it’s fishing industry, and is the main source of income for the townsfolk.
Limited Edition Merchandise, Souveniers, and Collectables
To celebrate the Onagawa x WACK collaboration, many local businesses added new items to their menus, created new products, themed around WACK or designed by the members themselves. The below list is just a few of those:
• Local florist ‘Herbarium’ had two new products created especially for ONAGAWACK, designed by LingLing (BiSH) & Kamiya Saki (GANG PARADE) – feautred in their window display
• Coffee Studio Ishikawa created two new coffee blends, as selected by GANG PARADE
• Classic Onagawa souvenirs, fish keyrings, carved out of wood, were created with each group’s logo on
• Garuya Beer created a new craft beer, “Onagawa, Break its Standard(BiS)” and also created coasters with different WACK logos on
• Woodwork Studio Noah also crafted goods with the Onagawa x WACK logo on
• Local restaurants created special, limited edition dishes with certain members/groups having picked out the ingredients
• Special collaboration merchandise was created in the form of stickers, mugs, t-shirt and hoodies