- Birthday: August 4, 1995
- Age: 23
- Joined: May 31, 2015 (POP)
- Left: October 1, 2016
- Written Lyrics: this is love song, Hashiru!!
She says that her parents are her biggest fans and they’ve provided her with so much support in everything she does. She says it’s thanks to her parents that she is able to smile on stage. [x]
She was on hiatus from the group since September 15, 2016, due to her father’s health deteriorating, where he eventually collapsed. Despite him soon returning back to normal, she still feared the worst and couldn’t stop worrying about her parents. She thought she had to be independant to not be a burden on her family. [x]
Maaya went on to form dance cover group, いぬころもち / INUKOROMOCHI, alongside ex-GANG PARADE member Shigusawa Ao. In the group, she performs under the name いぬころ / Inukoro. They do dance covers of vocaloid songs and have also done two podcast style ‘radio’ shows. They upload content onto niconico mainly, but also have some videos on YouTube.
She is taking part in ex-AKB48 / NMB48 / SKE48 Miyuki Watanabe’s audition for a new girls unit. The audition is based largely on fan votes. She is auditioning under the name Marin, the same as her Twitter name. [x] You can support her via her mysta profile [x]
• POP / GANG PARADE – Main Group – May 31, 2015 – October 1, 2016 (as イヌカイマアヤ / Inukai Maaya)
• いぬころもち – Dance Cover Group – December 26, 2016 – present day (as いぬころ / Inukoro)
• 渡辺美優紀ガールズユニットオーディション / Miyuki Watanabe Girls Unit Audition – Auditionee – 2019 (as まりん / Marin)